ANGRY WITH THE LAST SEAS0NPASS VERSION !!!

im drunk, people need to chill out… is not the end of jailbreaking , im waiting for the untethered version, i have 2 appletv waiting for that …  remember it is free… so dont hate too much . hehehe LOVE AND PEACE! B-):blush:

Okey Sir if you think i am wrong then fine i make a mistake second time :slight_smile: but let keep a good comunity and sorry to everyone they think i talk bad to someone here.

PEACE & LOVE

Absolutely! heres to a good community :slight_smile:

I Guess :slight_smile:

PEACE & LOVE

We can only do our best.!!    Keep up the fab work firecore  for…FREE.

Quick question that relates to this topic. If I try to jailbreak my apple tv running 5.1, will seasonpass automatically update it to 5.3, or will it jailbreak it untethered? Thank in advance for your help. I am really new at this stuff.

Not if you right click “create ipsw” and choose 5.1.  That’s where people are making their mistake… they just click “create ipsw” and it puts latest firmeare on it.

The strange thing is that when I do that, I get a message saying that I am not eligible for that version. I have triple checked the version, and it is 5.1. I restarted my computer several times as well and I am running the latest version if seas0npass. Any suggestions?

Have you used the option to save the shsh blobs for that version? I do not know if SeasonPass checks that you have saved blobs before issuing that message but it is definitely worth checking to see if saving the blobs first makes a difference.

I tried to save the shsh blobs, but SeasonPass keeps giving me an error basically saying that saving the blobs failed. The ATV works perfectly fine. My buddy knows nothing about jailbreaking, so I doubt anybody has ever tried to jailbreak it before. He’s had it since it was new.

Myself and others here have had trouble jailbreaking version 5.1.1 on some of our devices.  SeasonPass/iFaith is missing the aptTicket when dumping shsh blobs for version 5.1.1 on some devices.  You can verify this by locally saving your blobs using iFaith and viewing the size of the file.  If it’s only ~2KB in size then its a bad blob and won’t work.  I eventually had to upgrade a device from version 5.1.1 to 5.3 because no matter what I tried I could not find a solution to this problem. 

That is what I was afraid of. I am just going to have to update it to 5.3. I guess there is something wrong with version 5.1. Thank you very much for your help! 

I am very frustrated with SeasOnpass 9.3.  Without the ability on my Macbook to save blobs from my 5.2 Apple TV (I and others seem to get “Extraction Errors”), how can I create an untethered jailbreak?  

Downloading the IPSW on 9.3 will leave the unsuspecting with version 5.3 and a tethered jailbreak.  

Can anyone direct me here how to jailbreak into an untethered version?

This was SO easy just a few weeks ago using 9.2 which is now unavailable.

Am I missing something?

What happened?