Media Player crashing

Media Player crashing whan I try to play MKV with subs in the same directory. If I remove the subs I can load the movie without any problems. I’ve tried that with few different mkv (x264). There is same problem with all of them.

Please send in a bug report and we look into what’s going on.

I have the same problem with media player. 

Have noticed since the last update to ATVFlash that my Media option was missing re-installed yesterday set-up filesharing correctly locates the shared Macbook but does not open any content to play as it has before same media/all media is not being recognized… please assist Thanks Jim

When can we expect a new version, or update with properly working subtitles  ?

looks like are issues are going on deaf ears

Found my solution by using a Program called SMBUp it seems to aid in correcting the path to the media files:

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/41541/smbup

This issue solved my problem:

FireCore, you’re welcome :slight_smile:

That will work for using SMB, but your best option for streaming from a Mac will be to use AFP.

James. That is if AFP works that is the issue. Please concentrate on a fix

I guess I’m not clear on your issue.

The OP describes an issues when MP will crash when attempting to use a specific type of subtitle.

If you’re seeing a different issue I think you may be best served by starting a new thread, or sending in a bug report.

When we can expect a new version, or update with properly working subtitles ?

i have make the new update 5,1 with my ATV 2 , now i have proplems with my network … did i look a big mkv movie (16GB) any 1 minute a have puffert … any time the movie stopp and load new… than the movie stop and say the network is do small… i never proplems with the old update… my wlan is good… smaller movies is going … but the big HD movies with ac3 5.1 sound is not working now… with the new update . please fix this proplems . thanks 

syr for my english . but i think you dont have a german support team ??