Lifetime Subscription not available?

I cancelled my monthly pro subscription (expired on Oct 27th), however I am still able to access pro features and it appears, because of that, I cannot find a way to purchase the lifetime membership. Any suggestions?

What do you see when you go to ATV > Settings > Users and Accounts > Your account under “Users” > Subscriptions under “Manage”

I do not see Users and Accounts…

What do you see as the first two choices under settings?

This is actually a bit better and more detailed. If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Apologies, I was looking in the Infuse app. Under Users & Accounts → Infuse Pro, I only see options for Monthly and Yearly subscriptions. There is no option for lifetime.

Does it show an active subscription? It sounds like you may have not canceled it if you’re still getting the pro features.

It says subscription expired on 10/27/2019.

The lifetime option won’t be available in the App Store’s subscription section (since it’s a one-time purchase).

However, you can access this via Infuse > Settings. Tap the ‘View Subscription’ button shown under the Pro logo, or if you don’t see the Pro logo tap the Upgrade button.

I don’t see an option to do that. See screen shot

Any ideas? I don’t mind free Infuse but I’d also like to pay for lifetime :slight_smile:

It looks like you don’t have a subscription option listed in your app.

This is due to one of two things.

1. You are running the standalone Infuse Pro 6 app
  2. You already own a lifetime license

Neither are true as I originally subscribed via the app. Looking at the App Store I can confirm I did not purchase the app. I also do not have a lifetime license. I had a monthly license up until 10/27/2019.

I tried downloading the free app on other devices pro is activated. Very strange.

Are you still getting charged for a monthly pro license? If not I’d say it’s the ole monopoly chance card “Bank Error in your favour”.

There’s a way to tell what the app store “thinks” you have.

Go to the App store on ATV, go to search, enter “INFUS” (yes, no E on the end. If you add the E the search will show tons of useless entries for some reason)

There you should see 3 items, Infuse 6, Infuse Pro 6, and Infuse Pro 5.

Click on each one and you’ll see either “Open”, “the download from cloud icon” or either a get or buy icon.

Which ever one has the “Open” button is what you have. If it’s the “Infuse 6” and not the “Infuse PRO 6” then somewhere along the line you got a lifetime subscription based on what you have described earlier. If it’s the “Infuse PRO 6” then somewhere you purchased or get the v6 Pro version and will still be good until V7 comes out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.