Subscription Question

Hello,

I downloaded Infuse Pro to my Apple TV and signed up for the Yearly subscription so I could have the 30 day free trial. Needless to say I have been more than happy with the product and would like to support the team with a Lifetime Subscription. However, when I try to select the Lifetime option it won’t allow it. Is it because I’m still in the trial phase? Do I need to cancel the trial and then try again? or do I need to actually pay the yearly first and then a lifetime?

Thanks

Hmm, what happens when you try to select the Lifetime option? Can you try restarting your device to see if that helps?

You definitely won’t need both a subscription and a lifetime, and Infuse will prompt you to cancel your subscription (if you have one) after a lifetime option is selected.

Solved! Not sure why but I wasn’t able to upgrade via the Apple TV however I was able to upgrade via the iPad app. Thanks for the response and keep up the great work Infuse team.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.