Library > TV Shows | Category Queries

I know this may be an age old question, which may hopefully be sorted in a coming update for multiple library filters - but…

The main reason I still do not use Library for my TV Shows is because it bundles everything into one place. So my biggest gripe is having all of my adult animated TV Shows and all of my kids animated TV Shows thrown together with all of my live action TV Shows.

I want to have a way to have a favourite for TV Shows which actually does not include a type like Animated. But then step two would be to have Adult Animated and Kids Animated in two seperate Library shares. Is this something which will be addressed ever?

Last, but by no means least, is that I don’t like how the ‘Unwatched’ filter is displayed. I know this has been brought up time and time again, but I wanted unwatched to present the show so that I can drill into the unwated seaon, not for it to display them in seasons of unwateched show. Will this be addressed?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Multiple filters at the same time from Library