jailbreaking ATV 2

I could use some help

I have an Apple TV 2 running 4.4.4 (3330) according to the settings (its the version with the text menus not icons). I found a copy of Seas0npass for 4.4.4 9A406a and used iFaith to create a signed version which I restored through iTunes --got up to the verifying stage before it bombed out, most likely because of what appears to be a faulty USB port. Now I’m stuck with a blinking light on the ATV and it’s useless.

I have the blobs saved through iFaith before I started the jailbreak. 

(a) How can I restore back to 4.4.4 ?

(b) jailbreak that version?  It seems that the current download of Seas0npass for windows only supports later versions. 

Apple was signing 5.0.2 so you could download the latest Seas0nPass and jailbreak the latest untethered version.

Apple was signing 5.0.2 so you could download the latest Seas0nPass and jailbreak the latest untethered version.”

The settings in my ATV list my version as 4.4.4 (3330). Is this the same as 5.0.2? I saw an earlier thread stating that Apple was signing 5.0.2, but I thought they were a different version than what I have. The version I have(had) was before the icon menus (seems like Apple’s stuff is all going to look like IOS before long). 

Thanks for your quick response. 

5.0.2 is the icon menu which is the most recent and untethered jailbroken version, update to that.