Seas0npass after the release of 4.3

I have a question about Seas0npass and iOS 4.3. I bought a new Apple TV and it has iOS 4.2.1 install on it currently. I used Seas0npass on two other ATV's prior to the release of 4.3 it appeared to download and reflash the software on the device. The question I have is for a new jailbreak on a ATV running 4.2.1 is it safe to use Seas0npass? I do not have SHSH blobs saved for the new ATV.

Unfortunately you won't be able to jailbreak 4.2.1 any longer using Seas0nPass.

If your AppleTV has 4.1.1 (iOS 4.2.1) already installed you can use GreenPois0n or you can wait for the 4.2 (iOS 4.3) compatible version of Seas0nPass that will be available soon.

Just to be clear then:
If I update to 4.3 it’s a tethered boot?
How can I keep 4.2 and use an unthethered jailbreak?

I have to move my 24" iMac into the front room to tether boot- a pain in the ass.

Cheers,
Dpower

If you're already jailbroken on AppleTV 4.1.1 (iOS 4.2.1) you can disable the auto-update feature through the Maintenance --> Settings menu.

Can you give us an idea of when the 4.2 (iOS 4.3) compatible version of Seas0nPass will be released?  I just got an iPad2 and would like to upgrade my AppleTV to enjoy the new Airplay features.  I don't want to use a tethered jailbreak.

i have tried to jailbreak my apple tv wich was already jailbroken with 4.2.1 with the new version of 4.3, everything went smooth except that when it started when i go to about it still shows me the version 4.2 and i don't have mlb.tv in the menu, could you please let me know why ?

were you able to find out why you couldn´t get mlb.tv?  I have the same issue.

The firmware versions of the ATV2 are effectively .1 out compared to the iOS version.    Therefore iOS 4.2 used with ATV4.1 and iOS4.3 will show in ATV as 4.2