I’ll get something out of the way first - Infuse on tvOS is the exact app I’ve wanted to use for years. Great job.
Now, onto an annoying bug I’ve found - MKV subtitles don’t work. Or more precisely, they work intermittently. The app will recognize the subtitles, but will only ever display one out of every 4-5 lines. This goes on for as long as I’ve tried running a video. SRT files work fine, as does subtitles downloaded from Infuse’s in app subtitle search (a godsend, that) - but I’ve gone through the trouble of mixing in subs to a lot of my MKV files (a necessity for the days when I was forced to use DLNA for my streaming needs), so a fix for this would be great.