I don’t know what it is but it seems just messy, the subtitle features in Infuse:
- it seems that Infuse doesn’t always picks up embedded subtitles from .mkv files.
- sometimes searching for an episode subtitle, the list shows every (!) subtitle for that show, in all seasons and all episodes, eventhough my filename is correctly named (s05e14). Why?
- can subtitle langues be a setting? I only search for Dutch or Englisch. But everytime I switch between the two I have to start at the top of the long list of languages I don’t need. Selecting the languages you need in the settings could eleminate this annoyance.
- more subtitle sources please!!
- it would also help if the filename of the episode/movie was shown in the subtitle download screen. You want to have the correct release name for the right subtitle!