Jailbreak Problem

So here is my issue:

When using Seas0nPass to jailbreak my 2nd Gen Apple Tv, I am hitting a wall at “Step 5”: Step 5: iTunes will open automatically and start the restore process.

iTunes is opening automatically, but instead of starting the restore, iTunes is trying to open the last folder I added to my iTunes library, and getting an error because the folder is no longer there.  Basically, iTunes is trying to open a folder of the last music album I added to my library, which is no longer there because I deleted it.  It is not loading the modified restore file.

Anyone know why this is happening?  Or, is there any way for me to locate the modified restore file manually and launch it?  ANy help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Hi,

Are you trying to do the jailbreak from a Mac or a Windows PC? On windows, you can locate the modified file in you’re ‘My Documents’ Folder, look for a folder named ‘Seas0nPass’. On Mac i think you will find it in a folder named ‘Tether’. Make sure that the Apple TV is in ‘Pwned DFU’ mode, han shift-click (or command-click on Mac) and then choose the file found in the folder above.