Infuse no longer working on iPadOS after updating to 7.7

Hello everyone, I am a Pro subscriber and use Infuse on the following platforms:

• ATV 4k
  • MacBook Pro
  • iPhone
  • iPad Pro
  • iPad Mini

However, since the update to version 7.7, the app no longer works on the two iPads (it works wonderfully on the other platforms, except for a recurring problem regarding iCloud synchronization, which however is not too important to me): No playback has been able to be started since, and content is no longer being synchronized. I ended up deleting the app on both iPads and reinstalled it, but now I can’t add the SMB shares anymore, consistently receiving the message “Indexing failed”. This was not an issue before and everything still works on the ATV / MacBook / iPhone. I have no connections to Plex, Jellyfin or similar.

I’ve already restarted the iPads several times, all updates have been installed, and I’ve deleted the apps on both iPads multiple times as well. Yet, I am still unable to set up the SMB share. What can I do?

It may help to provide the model number and OS versions of the iPads.

Sure!

iPad Pro 10.5 (MQDT2FD/A)
iPad mini 6 (MK7M3FD/A)

Both models are running the current iPadOS version, 17.3.1.

To emphasize, in case it wasn’t clear from the previous post: Infuse was running without major problems on both iPads before. Only with the update to 7.7 could no files be played back anymore and, after I deleted the shares, no new shares could be added.

Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

This sounds like it could be a network related issue, as the devices are not able to connect to the source where the files are stored.

If you are able to replicate the problem and send in a report from one of the devices (and post the code it gives you here) we can look further into this.