Infuse 6 + Google Team Drive : Up Next Watching Only Issues

Hey guys,
Been using Infuse for a very long time on my Apple tv 4k. I have always been connecting it to Plex, but then realized that I can connect it to my Google Team Drive which has about 520 4K movies. I connected Infuse to the team drive and scanned in my content, everything works well, except that I think I got api banned today and will have to wait for 24hrs for the ban to be lifted. Is there something I can do to avoid this?

Thanks in advance.

Edit :
I’ve noticed a couple of issues with the Up Next : Watch list

1. Sometime’s a movie I’m playing doesn’t show up in the Watching List
  2. For TV shows, when I start playing an episode of a season the entire show gets added to the Watch List
    As an example, I started playing The Big Bang Theory, Season 12, Episode 1 and quit halfway through, I noticed that it showed up in the Watch List, so I opened it up and marked it as watched hoping to take it out of the list, but noticed that it was still there, when I opened it up again, I realized it was episode 2 this time. The only way to remove BBT Season 12 from my watch list was to mark the whole season watched :-/

Welcome to the forum!

Bans can happen if/when Google senses you are accessing too many files within a short period of time. It’s not totally clear on what threshold Google uses, or if things work differently with Team Drives (EG all uses count towards one limit, or each user has their own limit) but bans will usually be automatically removed within a few hours (up to 24hrs).

Thanks James. I’ll try not to scan/access too many files next time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.