Upcoming Release Information

Hi James,

Wondering if you’d be willing to provide us an ETA for the next release(s)? What fixes and/or new features are planned for the next release?

Regards,
Brian

Yes, that’s a great idea, and it could help you avoid tons of messages here if you had a page were we can see what’s coming.

Not that I think James or anyone else would have a problem with what I’m asking for, but this is worth mentioning… It appears there are a lot of people interested in this.This thread was posted “December 23, 2015 - 10:30pm” (not even a full 48 hours ago) and there are already ~250 view.

Merry Christmas,
Brian

Still waiting for a reaction :slight_smile:

Yes, something like that… but updated. Infuse is now waiting on release 4.0.2.

This exactly! But full scale.

Regards,
Brian

From a developers point of view i think its a bad idea. Sure it sounds nice just tell us when you will release something we don’t judge you when you mis a date. Problem is people do trust me both on the features and on time tables. Now i am sure the developers would love to give you a fixed list of what will be in a release and when but software development simply doesn’t work like this. So for me giving small hints what might be coming and no clear timetable is best since then know they are working on it as fast as they can and releasing things when they are ready without loss or worry about what they promised.

Daniel.