Now that James has announced the completion of the Infuse 4.0 beta phase, I thought it was a good idea as per his suggestion to create a new thread to discuss the future development of Infuse 4.0 for Apple TV.
As a valued member of this community you help drive and shape the future development of this amazing product. Thank you!
The release schedule with planned updates is outlined below for reference:
Additions/fixes planned for 4.0.1
- Add 10 sec video seeking when tapping edges of touch pad
- Ability to clear recently watched
- Separate Dolby & DTS passthrough settings
- Scroll down from bottom of grid view to get to the top
- Minor UI improvements
Features planned for 4.1
- Watched/unwatched indicators
- Dark mode option
- Custom artwork for favorite icons
Features planned for 4.x
- Library view w/ deep folder scanning
- List view
- iCloud library sync
We look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas on how Infuse should evolve into the ultimate media centre for your tvOS device!