Plex and Play version option

Is there any way to select what version of a movie I will play ?

On plex you could have some versions of the same film (4K, microhd and 3D). Differents files for the same movie that are showed only once, on plex library, and when you try to play this fllm, plex app let you choose what version you want play.

Is there any way to do the same selection on Infuse ?

Infuse is a great app, but with plex integration, for me is super !!!

Other killer feature could be watch “Live TV” and recorders from plex server. Plex includes support for act as DVR recently.

Sorry for my poor english and thanks for your work.

Best regards, Gustavo.

5 Likes

Support for ‘Play Version’ isn’t available just yet, but is on our list to add in an upcoming version. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please!!! it will be a great feature on Infuse!!! :slight_smile:

I would also love to have this feature. I am enjoying the new Plex integration on my 4K setup but am having trouble playing the 1080p version of the movie on my 1080p TV because Infuse is defaulting to the 4K version of the movie.

1 Like

I too am looking for this feature. I have HFR versions of movies now, and I would like to be able to pick that one rather than it defaulting to the low framerate one. I can only get this to work via the Plex app, and is a blocker for purchasing Infuse pro.

1 Like

@James, yes this would push me over to using Infuse exclusively!

@Gasz2, where are you getting HFR movies!? I want some!

Coming in 5.7.5, which should be out within the next few days. :slight_smile:

That’s so exciting!! GOODBYE PLEX APP!

5.7.5 with Play Version is now available on the App Store. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.