Arrange icons on Menu ATV2black 5.2

I have a jailbroken ATV2 black running iOS5.2 and ATVflash.  I have been trying to get “Media” or what is now inFUSE on the top row of the main screen.  It appears I cannot move this icon to the top since the Apple app’s are somewhat “locked” in that place holder.  Does anyone know of a way to get Media to the top so I can see Recently watched, etc.

Thank you

anyone?

I can move all the icons/apps besides the stock Apple apps on the top row by pressing and holding OK/Center. I would really like to get Media/InFuse to the top row.  Any thoughts?

I am still hoping for an answer to this question.  I would like my Infuse App to go to the top row as seen on the aTV Flash demo site and as shown below.  The top row seems to be locked when I press and hold center button on ATV remote.  I move around all other apps besides those and cannot push apps to the top locked row.

[[wysiwyg_imageupload:413:]]

HELP PLEASE.  ANyone?  ADMIN’s???

Sorry for my English,

Put Infuse first icon in the second row.  After, put parental controle and put music invisible.  The infuse is now first in top row, but you dont see music icon.  Hop its help you.B-)

Finally.  Someone.  thank you. I will try this.