2.1 - Bug or a 'Feature'

Hi,

Thankls for the update guys, glad were still seeing developments.

I’ve upgraded today to 2.1, glad I can now hide search and library from the menu!

All of my movies now show a play or pause symbol in the top right hand corner of the file/metadata. I hate this and have watched indicators disabled. Is this a bug with watched indicators or a new feature?

If the latter, please provide a turn off option as I cant stand it!

Thanks.

I installed 2.1 When I go to do the maintenance and player updates, nothing is updating. Should I reinstall 2.1 and try again?

If you have ‘installed’ 2.1, there is nothing to upgrade to!!!

Hmm, those are watched indicators which should respect the setting found in Media > Settings > General.

Do you have this set to list or grid only by chance?

When I go to About -it shows 2.0.0   When I go into Maintenance, I see Update for Maintenance and Media Player, although when they are highlighted, in the left hand corner for version #'s it shows 2.1 then another # for each. So I guess I am wondering, if I am updated, why am I getting the update messages. Thanks.

Hi James. I’m in grid view.

Watched indicators are definitely set to off in the settings menu. I’ve even tried turning the watched indicators on and off again to see if that triggers anything but no luck.

Cheers.

Someone else reporting this now James.

Cheers.

Looking into it…

This has been fixed in Media 2.1-408 which was just released. :)

Confirmed. Much better view (in my opinion of course!) :wink:

Thanks James.

Still have a question. I show all the current update #'s when I am in maintenance but update all, media player-update and maintenance-update messages are still there. Any suggestions?

Just hit ‘Update All’ and you should be good to go!

Have done that.  Will try again and let you know.

I hit update all. It did the low tide reset. Update all and update for each item mentioned  still are the the screen.