Yes, SOLUTION!!!!: Jailbreak & ATV install for 4.3 - Thank God!

I have had the following issues:

Seas0npass not installing

ATV for 4.3 not installing after jailbreak: Installer can not find device

After 2 days I have just got it to work.

1) Use Sn0wbreeze not Seas0npass to Jailbreak: This started out fairly easy but I had issues identifying the IPSW file. But got there in the end. Updated nitoTV. Installed openssh.

2) atvflash install did not connect to  the device, although the correct ip address was being shown. So, and bear with me here, I thought I would try and install via ssh. Installed Cyberduck. Followed instructions on this site to gain connection. Tried conecting with device ip address - connection denied. Used appleTV.local and connected.

Whilst Cyberduck still had connection - Thought, Hang on, just maybe, just.... that gaining connection might now allow atvflash installer to work. AND IT DID!!!!!!!!

JAILBROKEN & ATVFLASH INSTALLED - THANK THE LORD !!!

THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES WITH SEAS0NPASS AND ATVFLASH FOR 4.3. AND NOT A LOT OF COMMENT THAT THE ISSUES ARE BEING DEALT WITH. HACKING IS ALWAYS PLAYING CATCH UP, I UNDERSTAND, BUT A LOT OF PAYING CUSTOMERS ARE VERY FRUSTRATED.

Was there a speciific issue you were running into with Seas0nPass?

Tips for overcoming the most common issues can be found here.

James, five weeks ago, after purchase, Sea0npass and atvflash installed fine.

This time, after upgrading software, Seaso0npass tripped out with references to the script failing. This occured many times, hence Sn0wbreeze.

Also, more weirdly, was the installer could not communicate with the box until I had fiddled with the ssh connection.

Can I suggest that to meet Firecore's customer expectations, and thus relieve any undue frustration, that for each beta update their is a list of 'known issues'. I think this would be more than appreciated by Firecore's paying customers and although would be focusing on 'negative' aspects, would actually be very positive.

For example, XBMC has major audio issues on the latest OS and with Upnp/SMB device identification. Yet, isn't mentioned. I had to read somewhere else that work is ongoing. The info should be here, not having to scan dozens of user comments elsewhere.

Another point re: Seas0npass install instructions is that the '7 second hold' only works if the white light is blinking on the ATV. Yet, no mention of this. Again, this would reduce a huge amount of support forum comments. The light does not always blink consistently when connected via USB to PC/MAC. There are probably dozens of people squeezing the remotes buttons in vain.

Media Center: Released with very positive words but it doesn't play music or photos - at least from my point of view. It will recognise the NAS but that's really it. BUT, there is no real guide. What can it do? What won't it do (for now)? and, how to do it? 

I know it's early days, I know it's always about catchup but many of us are not teckies. People don't want to have to search support forums. Sorry to sound negative. I like what is being done and hope the fine work continues.

There are a few known issues with XBMC on the latest AppleTV software, however most issues can be overcome by jailbreaking with Seas0nPass (instead of Sn0wbreeze or Pwnage Tool).

If you're having trouble with Seas0nPass itself you may try a few of the general troubleshooting tips found here.