I am newbie and I am sure my issue is many other folks’ issue as well. I have the following setup:
- Laptop: Mac OS X SnowLeopard
- Router: Airport Extreme (latest version)
- Apple TV 2 Jail broken with the latest version of Green Poison and firmware 4.2.1
- External Drive: USB enclosed hard drive with three partitions of type Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
I am trying to add my usb external hard drive connected to my Airport Extreme as a video/movie source, but I am having no luck. I have read many posts and here and there every one talks about part of this process but no one explains this process step by step, end to end.
A few questions:
- Does it matter the external hard drive is partitioned Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and not as FAT 32?
- Once you add a Video source and then you realize it didn't work and want to clean up, how do you delete and remove the faulty source you added?
- Can you add the DVD drive on your Apple MacBook as a source to read videos from?
- Can you play videos directly from Mobile ME account?
I AM BEGGING ONE OF YOU GURUS WHO GOT EVERY THING SORTED OUT TO SPREAD YOUR LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THIS PROCESS STEP BY STEP.
Pleasssssssse, I really tried, but couldn’t
Thanks in advance, I have faith in this community and I am sure your answers will benefit many of the members and visitors to this thread.