Will Seasonpass jailbreak Appletv2 4.3 8F455

Many Thanks will give it a go tomorrow…

We have now tried to do the restore as suggested - but I’m getting an 3194 itunes error message - I think this means that Apple are no longer signing this firmware…

Anything else we can try??

Thanks in advance

I just tried the same thing with similar results.  I have a brand new AppleTV 2 that shipped with 4.2.1 (2100) installed on it.  After running SeasonPass and having iTunes restore the 4.3 8F305 ipsw, I received an error saying that my device is not elegible to run that version of the software.  So, it appears that Apple is no longer signing that version.  Fortunately, after unplugging the USB cable and hooking it back up to a TV, it booted right back into 4.2.1 with no problems.  Any other suggestions?

I’ve now managed to get this working (thanks so much for all your help) this is what fixed it for me:-

Adjusting 'hosts' file

Some programs such as Pwnage Tool, TinyUmbrella, etc... will configure iTunes to point to Cydia's servers instead of Apple's. Pointing to Cydia can be helpful because it will save your SHSH blobs (so you can always restore to a specific AppleTV version) but can sometimes lead to verification errors when restoring.

To ensure you're pointing to Apple's servers follow these steps.

1. Download and install TinyUmbrella.
  2. Launch TinyUmbrella and select the 'Advanced' tab.
  3. Uncheck the 'Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit' box.
  4. Close both TinyUmbrella & iTunes and re-run Seas0nPass.

Thanks again guys - you’ve made my mate very happy!!!

Closing this topic - please continue relevant discussions here.