White led on with aTV off

Hi all,

I've iOS 4.2 and the last beta version of aTVFlash installed.

I've noticed a strange behaviour.  The white led sometimes turns on by itself and then after one minute or so, it turns off again. If I quickly switch to HDMI while the led is on I cannot see anything, that means the video part is off.

Eventually I'm unable to understand what it's really happening during the time the led is on. Has anyone noticed the same behaviour? It's quite frequent, say two/three times an hour.

Ciao

Marco

[quote="hozomeen"]

Has anyone noticed the same behaviour? It's quite frequent, say two/three times an hour.

[/quote]

ya, me! perhaps it's a frequent ping from a device connected to the same wireless? iPhone or s.th.?

Hi lucky,

good to know I'm not the only one. I don't think it's sth coming from outside, anyway. My best guess is that it's sth inside atv. Maybe an update check.

Anyone from firecore has an idea?

Ciao,

Marco

Im guessing a bit bit but I think the aTV is detecting a signal on the HDMI. 

If my aTV is sleeping and I turn on my TV and then to the input the aTV is plug into, the white LED comes on. 

So as a test why dont you unplug the HDMI for a while and see if the LED comes on and off. If it doesnt then its your TV sending a signal on that input every so often.

Cheers