Where Can I Find Older Versions Of iFaith and Seasonpass?

It seems that having older versions of these are necessary tools when trying to jailbreak (untethered) the more sphinctorous and impossible? ATV 2 versions like 4.0 and 4.1.1 whose blobs cannot be saved by the newest versions.

Is there a reliable location to find these – free or otherwise?  

A google search just leads to a lot of dead and very questionable links.

I have more old versions of SP and iFaith than you can shake a stick at.

I cannot jailbreak 4.0 or 4.1.1 with ANY of them.

And I have succefully jailbroken about 1200 ATV2s…

Good, then you might be able to answer this… I got a used ATV2 with 5.2 on it, upgraded to 6.0 (stupid n00b mistake), then did a restore in iTunes to 5.3.  After that I successfully JBed it using SP (but of course it’s tethered).  Looked for blobs using iFaith and TinyUmbrella but no luck.  Is there ANY prayer of an untethered JB using any method/software?

I feel your pain and I sympathize with your situation… And I know the urge to post the same question in different threads hoping for a different answer…

But as I have aleady explained, there is no solution for you to turn this back to an untethered ATV without its saved signatures.  You already indicated elsewhere that you checked the Cydia server and could find nothing saved. 

Signatures are unit specific and cannot be borrowed, cloned, or downloaded from elsewhere.  If you don’t have them saved for your specific Apple TV, you’re just going to have to accept your mistake.  I know… it sucks!  Most of us have been there.

I wish someone here could provide you with the solution you are seeking, but it just won’t happen.