When to expect Infuse 6?

With Infuse 5.9 “in progress”, can we assume that the next version is going to be 6? Will 6.0 still release this year or sometime (early) 2019? :slight_smile:

6.0 is scheduled for between the official release of 5.9 and 6.1 :slight_smile:

Firecore has stated elsewhere in the forum that they don’t provide estimated release dates.

Not even a small hint? Such a shame :frowning:

Well, if history is any indicator, you can look at past releases and see that the coding gnomes don’t sleep much. :wink:

Infuse 6 will be available in early 2019, and Pro subscribers will be able to get an automatic upgrade.

Amazing! Thanks a lot. Expecting my iPad Pro 12.9 end of this month.
Can we expect some cool discounts for black Friday or Christmas? Might be tempted to go straight for the lifetime membership. The support seems excellent :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we don’t expect to have any discounts available this year, but we we did just release 5.9 with a bunch of great new features and other improvements. :slight_smile:

Ok. Not an issue. Thanks for your feedback. As soon as I receive my iPad (I currently don’t have an iOS device), I will check and make a decision either to pay yearly or go straight for lifetime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about those of us who flat out paid for Pro? What’s our upgrade path going to be for Infuse 6 Pro?

We’ll have options for migrating from the standalone paid app to a subscription, or a new v6 standalone paid app.

We don’t have details available yet, but both options will have some sort of cost attached.

Sounds great! Thanks. (I mean, sure, free would be awesome, but I’m realistic that you have to pay bills, put food on the table, etc…)

I believe there is still a smoking deal for those who purchased Infuse 4 and upgrade to lifetime subscription on Infuse 5 also but not sure.

Are you able to list the system requirements for Infuse 6? I’m wondering if my old iPad 2 with iOS 9 will still be supported.

I’m currently on Infuse 4, and will likely upgrade directly to 6 (at least on my other iOS devices, if my iPad 2 is not supported).

Infuse 5 currently supports iOS 9, and as of right now we plan to continue supporting iOS 9 for the foreseeable future.

Don’t forget a way to make the lifetime buyers be able to upgrade… I paid out the “big” bucks for a lifetime subscription :slight_smile:

If you have lifetime (or monthly or yearly) you’ll wake up one day and the App Store will have Infuse 6 ready and waiting for you. :slight_smile:

I’ve created a new sticky topic with more info,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.