What is difference between Infuse 5 and 6

It sounds like you purchased version 4 right? In order to update to the latest version you have a few options, you can either purchase outright Version 6 Pro and you will get all future updates until version 7 is released then you will have to purchase that version. The other option would be to purchase a subscription to version “Infuse 6” Then you have the options to subscribe monthly, yearly, or a lifetime subscription. With this you will get all updates including major updates like version 7 and 8 at no cost as long as your subscription is current. The lifetime subscription is what I went for since it means I don’t have to keep track of payments and what versions are available.

There’s a thread here Infuse Pro: Purchases, Upgrades, and Family Sharing that discusses the choices and it has links.

Don’t purchase V5 on the app store if you want to stay current. It’s cheaper but doesn’t have any of the new features and won’t get the new ones added for v6 and it’s updates.

I’d recommend going for the free version that has the ability to subscribe and get the pro features, it gives you a free trial I believe and then you can choose the plan that suits you the best.

I’m pretty sure that this is the way it works but the other thread should explain it if I’m not clear on the options. This subscription thing is new to me so I may not explain it well.