what codec does Couch Surfer support?

I have ATV2 playing fine with all software and plugins… in couch Surfer I can play some html5 videos

from various html5 test url’s… they seem to play fine… I created my own video using MP4 H.264 and embedded in html5 code…

plays fine in Safari… locally and on my web server… my MIME types are configured correctly in Apache… Firefox also plays ogg video locally

but having trouble with web server…not sure yet…i thought Couch surfer was built on Safari framework…can anyone help?

more information… I see my test page in couch Surfer… I see box that describes my video with play button… when i hit play it gives me an error saying “error attempting to load content… please try again later”…so couch surfer is not playing my MP4 but it def sees my page…thoughts?

ok… sorry for the long comments but in case you had similar problems… I have video streaming from an absolute URL on another of my web servers… apparently there is an issue with my current web server in terms of MIME types or something not configured right… I will figure that out later… the ideal codec is m4v for Iphone… I will test other configs like MP4 later… I used Mpeg streamclip to convert the QT file and voila…it looks awesome… so I have a high quality 960 by 540 stream that plays on the ATV2 from a web server sitting somewhere in the States… so cool…now… if anyone can help with the autoplay and looping functions?/ I have added these tags to my html5 code but no luck getting them to work… works fine in Safari on the web and locally too…does anyone know if FS commands will work with Couch Surfer?? any comments are greatly appreciated…