Watchlist only 15 items

Hello,

why save the watchlist only 15 items? In my case, I’m looking every tv show only one episode per week. So I’m playing in one week ca. 30 different tv show (from each tv show one episode). Because the tv show is disappearing from the watchlist I have every week to search for the tv show. And I have nearly 500 tv shows.

Can you please not limit the items of the watchlist? If not, then it can helpful if it is possible to define tv shows as favorites.

Best wishes
Bernhard

This may work for you, go to Library > TV Shows > Long press on “Unwatched” and select “Add to Lists”

It’s not an unlimited number of items but it’s more than 15 I believe

Thanks for your answer.
Is there a way to delete all 1000 seasons from the Unwatched folder so I can add the few 30 seasons which I’m actual watching?
Best wishes
Bernhard

Sorry after investigating hours to set the state of all tv shows seasons to seen, I think it is not practicable.

1.) There should been a clean function where I can set all movies and tv shows to the seen state, because if someone is new to infuse and he include more than thousands tv seasons then it is a big work to set all seasons as seen.

2.) I have to set every season to the seen state. It don’t work correctly if I make a long press to the tv show. Then it opens only the season folder.

3.) I have two tv shows which are set to unseen. But I can’t find it in the unwatched folder. I found one of these tv shows also not in the bibliothek, only if I’m searching then I found the tv show. But then I have no chance to set the whole tv show to the seen or unseen state. I have no idea why this tv show isn’t find in the bibliothek. The metadata are found correctly.

Best wishes
Bernhard

One further remark.
Can it be that in the Unwatched List are only titles with A to S.
Because the two titles which are unwatched but I am missing in the Unwatched section begins both with a T. Before I have set all tv shows as seen (except those which I am actual watching) I saw also only titles from A to S. Many titles with T to Z are missing.

Best wishes
Bernhard

Now I’ve made a test. One of my problem tv show is : The lost islands (in german : Die verlorenen Inseln). Infuse found the english metadata. But this tv show iis not showing in the unwatched section. Then I’m searching for the german Metadata and it appears in the unwatched list.
I think it is the word “The”, because also the other tv show, which made problems beginns with this word (The swiss family robinson).

Can you please check this?

Best wishes
Bernhard

We’re actually working on a few fixes for TV show fetching when TheTVDb has incomplete (or missing) metadata for a series in the language you are attempting to fetch. For example, this would affect shows with German-only metadata on a device that is set to fetch English metadata.

Thanks for your answer.
But now I have a german tv show (which is a german production, there are only german metadata), where this theorie isn’t correct.
It is the tv show “Spreepiraten” from 1989. It seems that the metadata are complete. I see all metadata if I’m searching this tv show in the bibliothek. The tv show is marked as unwatched. But I’m missing this tv show in the section unwatched. The last tv show which I’m see in the unwatched section begins with an R.

All missing tv shows are behind the R (alphabetical) :
The Lost Islands
The suiss family robinson
Spreepiraten
I think there are more examples, but this are the tv show which I am actual watching.

Best wishes
Bernhard

There’s a good chance this will be resolved in the upcoming 5.9.1 update, as the issue was heavily affecting German series titles. In some cases, it caused these to appear with their TVDb series number instead of the actual title, which of course would throw off hope of seeing them sorted correctly.

We expect to have 5.9.1 available on the App Store within the next few days, so please keep an eye out for updates.

I’ve just installed the new version. But problem still exists. I don’t see some unwatched tv shows.

Best wishes
Bernhard

Can you try using the Edit option on the affected files to refresh metadata and see if this allows them to appear in Unwatched?

Hello James,
I’ve tried the edit option but it doesn’t appear in the unwatched section.
Best wishes
Bernhard

Now I have a fourth example, which isn’t showed in the unwatched section. In the TheTVDB there is only the norsk metadata. I have edit the metadata with the norsk title. Again it is a title with begins with S. I see only titles up to R.
Best wishes
Bernhard

Hey Bernhard, this problem with shows that begin with anything past “R” is strange. First, shows that start with the word “The” will be sorted by the next word. For example, a show named “The Walking Dead” will be sorted into the "W"s.

One other thought, how do you have theses shows arranged on your server? Do you have all of the shows in one folder or do you have them broke out into multiple folders by name with folder names like “1 thru F” “G thru M” “N thru R” etc?

The reason I ask is that it almost sounds like the folder with shows that have names that start with “S” and above has been unchecked in the Library settings.

Just a thought.

Each TV Show is in a separate folder. The Main Folders are named serien_1, serien_2 etc. In each main folder there are subfolders for each tv show for example “The lost islands (1977)”. In this folder are the episodes named “The lost islands.1974.s01e01”
Most of the tv shows I’ve searched the metadata manually (Edit metadata). The tv shows are all shown in the section “All tv shows”. The metadata are shown correct.
Only in the unwatched section there are only tv shows that begins with an A to R. But perhaps this is coincidence.

Best wishes
Bernhard

So for this example, thetvdb does not include the year in the series name so I would therefore expect the series folder to be ‘The Lost Islands’ and the episode filename to be ‘The Lost Islands.S0!E01.mkv’

This makes no difference. Sure I had to edit the metadata manually. But then it is shown in the All TV Shows section with the correct metadata and poster.
The only problem is. It is not shown in the unwatched section. I have 500 tv shows with 11000 Episodes. I can’t rename all tv shows. And in the example. The renaming of “The lost Islands” shows that it also not work correctly nevertheles if in the filename is the year or not.
Best wishes
Bernhard

Not at all sure what your problem can be as you have ruled out the obvious problems and the nothing after ‘R’ is strange.

As Infuse syncs watching status to trakt (if you set it up), I wonder if the problem is that the show isn’t available on trakt making Infuse handle it slightly differently.

Are you using trakt?
Are the missing series showing up on the trakt website?

No, I’m not using trakt.

Best wishes
Bernhard

Next example : Unsere kleine Farm (Little house on the prairie).
U comes after R. And it does not appear in the unwatched list.
I have still the feeling that there is a cut at the char R. All before R it is shown in the unwatched list. All after R it is not shown in the unwatched list.
But why? I can’t understand this. In the unwatched list (favorite) have to be all which I’ve marked as unwatched and not only up to the char R.
Can you please, please, please fix this bug soon? Because in the current Version 5.9.1 it isn’t practicable.
Best wishes
Bernhard