Watched Tag

As far as I can see, there’s no method of being able to see which films/TV series have been watched/not watched so far.

I’m sure I already read somewhere already that this will be implemented in upcoming updates.

Is there an ETA on this? I can’t see it listed in the 4.0.1 update.

I’m going to go back to Kodi for now until it’s added, but an ETA would be great :slight_smile:

The watched/unwatched tags are currently being tracked in the background (and will sync with trakt if you are logged in).

The implementation of watched indicators is something we still need to add, and is something that will be available in 4.1.

Thanks!

That’s great. Thanks for letting me know. I can wait until then :slight_smile:

It is a good thing stuff is already being synced to Trakt. When the watched indicator is finished this can be restored from Trakt without manually mark everything as watched.

If you have the iPhone/iPad version of inFuse Pro installed and linked to the same trakt account you will see that the watched indicators are getting updated.

Please also give us an option to hide watched movies/episodes! Thanks! :slight_smile:

If you have the iPhone/iPad version of inFuse Pro installed and linked to the same trakt account you will see that the watched indicators are getting updated.[/quote]
Thanks. Totally missed that. I am using Infuse on the iPhone, but never turned on Trakt.

When the watched indicator gets added, will other atv’s on your network see this ? or do you have to sync with trakt to accomplish this?

Using Trakt. That’s what the iOS version does.

Good you are working on this. Is there already a planned date for 4.1