Watched Status and trakt

When a TV episode is marked as watched on trakt there does not appear to be any visual indication that marks it as watched in Infuse, or am I missing something obvious?

Pity that trakt doesn’t support storing the current position on partially watched TV episodes. If it did then this would allow support for suspending on one device and continuing on a different device to be implemented.

Infuse doesn’t currently support trakt watched status sync, but it’s something we’re planning to add down the road.

I’ll check to see if there’s any way to sync the position of the video up with trakt…who knows, maybe that can be added at some point as well. 

No movement on this front?

A lack of centralised watch list makes Infuse unable to replace my XBMC/Plex install (which I'd love to bin) because my wife and I can't share a watch list (which we want to do).

Surely this is pretty easy to add?

Ideally a flag in the settings to say whether or not to use the trakt watched flag, or a local one (for those people who don't want to share watched flags with their wives!)

Syncing with trakt and iCloud is currently on our roadmap for Infuse 2.5, which shouldn't be too far off.

Great news :)