Watched Indicators

Can someone pleaser tell me if it is possible to RESET watched indicators.

Welcome to the forum!

Sure can, on the ATV you would long press on the video and select mark unwatched.

On iOS you would select the video and hit the three dots and select mark unwatched.

Thank you for your swift response!!!

That does work great however I was really looking to reset the entire share or at least folder by folder for a guest or other family member, any ideas???

Thank you in advance

On TV shows you can long press on the season icon and do an entire season at once. I’m not where I can test things right now but it may work on movie folders too.

Are you on ATV or iOS?

HI,

I am on ATV

I really appreciate your help, I actually don’t use those features at this time, I have many different videos I have on a NAS and they are all arranged in folders, Thats how I would like to reset the watched indicators, by folder if it was possible, I have tried a long press on that and there is no option, I would even be happy to reset all watch indicators across all folders or for the whole share but that doesn’t;t seem to be possible either.

Don’t know if my personal needs meet the criteria for a feature request???

You can always put in a idea in the suggestions forum, then if others have the same need then they can add their support!

How many total videos in your library are we talking about? Any of these TV shows? If there are TV shows you can reset the whole series watched indicators at once.

Movies right now appear to be a one at a time situation.

Have you done a lot of individual metadata correcting on your movies? If not it may be easiest to just delete everything and start over if you’re not talking about several hundred items.

Thanks again for all your help

Close to a thousand movies and tv shows in different folders!

Best Regards / Bien a Vous,

Marcel Corbeil

NC_Bullseye moderator
September 3

You can always put in a idea in the suggestions forum, then if others have the same need then they can add their support!

How many total videos in your library are we talking about? Any of these TV shows? If there are TV shows you can reset the whole series watched indicators at once.

Movies right now appear to be a one at a time situation.

Have you done a lot of individual metadata correcting on your movies? If not it may be easiest to just delete everything and start over if you’re not talking about several hundred items.

If you have the recommended file structure for TV shows You can do a whole show at once by long pressing on the series folder and marking unwatched.

That will make at least the TV shows easier.

Unfortunately they are not nearly as well organized.

On a whole different subject, if you don’t mind saying, where to you download your TV series from?