Watched indicators and Trakt

Hopefully this question hasn’t been asked before, because I couldn’t find anything.

I have an Apple TV at work and at home. I have both of them synced to my Trakt account. One of my favorite tv shows is Babylon 5, and it’s one of those shows I’ll put on in the background and play when I’m doing other things.

For some reason, at home, it doesn’t show any of the episodes as having an unwatched indicator, but at work it shows all of them as being unwatched.

I’ve logged out of my Trakt account on both and logged back in (making sure it’s using the same account). I’ve even disabled Cloud syncing and re-enabled it. Still the same thing.

I can load up the Trakt website and verify that when I’m watching a show it’s recording that I’ve watched it. But for some reason it’s still showing I didn’t watch episodes on my 2nd Apple TV that Trakt says I have.

Any thoughts?

Are both ATVs using the same iCloud/Apple accounts? I have 4 ATVs and I don’t use trakt at all and they seem to keep up with each other via iCloud sync and the ATV’s background app refresh. I did turn off all other apps in the ATV settings for background app refresh and left only Infuse.

I’m seeing watched indicators updated within a few minutes on the other ATVs after watching.

Not sure about the Trakt issue though.

I only have 1 Apple account, so I can only assume so.