Video is studdering severely

I stream my videos from my MacBook to my atv flash 1 via the regular atv flash or either xbmc . Either way with certain movies I get really bad studering and a box that says cache filled before reaching required amount. The movies are usually in 720 apple tv format so I know it’s not a situation where I need crystal hd Card and the videos play flawless on my iPad and MacBook Pro. And before you come to the conclusion about a weak network I use a Apple Airport Extreme 5g with consistent 40mps plus some movies work well streaming. Now could it possible help if I stream from different source other than my MacBook pro or could it even be something in the video that dosent go well with atv I.e bit rate or something like that? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Update… Today I just tried the same movie streaming to my black apple tv (stock no flash) and it plays flawless . So why is it skipping on my atv flash apple tv1 ? And does atv stream AAC or mkv files well?

Anyone???

There are a few things you can try to improve video playback.

1. Change file playback mode to Quicktime in nitoTV --> Settings --> General 
  2. Disable the 'Apple H.264' item located in the Maintenance --> Settings menu. 
  3. Restart the Apple TV.