using Infuse with Plex/Trakt

I am using Plex server as share. Trakt account is also linked. But strangely after I watch a video in Infuse, Trakt does not show it as watched.

I have read some articles in the forum and understand that Infuse only sync the status to Plex instead of getting watched history from Plex. But now even the update to Trakt does not work.

Are you saying that the status is updated in Plex, but that Plex does not then sync this to trakt? If so this sounds like a Plex issue rather than an inFuse one!

What I mean is that after I watch a movie in Infuse, Plex history is updated showing it as watched. But Trakt does not show it as watched.

I have Trakt free account, Plex lifelife account and Infuse Pro lifetime account. In Infuse, I watch using Plex as share (instead of via SMB/NFS).

Can someone share his advice? Now I can only share the progress between Plex/Infuse. But Tratv is not updated with Infuse watch history

It works for me. What is linked to Trakt, Infuse, Plex or Both?

Infuse is linked with both Plex and Trakt. I played using Plex as share.

I would remove one of them. I unlinked Plex from Trakt and I only use Trakt in Infuse and it works fine.

Infuse is linked with both Plex and Trakt. I played using Plex as share
. In such a configuration inFuse updates Plex with the watched status and it is the responsibility of Plex to subsequently update trakt with this status.

Then it may be better for me to use SMB as share instead. Thank you

I don’t think that using SMB will solve your problem (if I understand it correctly)
Yes sure Trakt will be updated by Infuse but Plex will not be synced anymore with Infuse so what’s the point of having Plex?

If you want to keep your current setup, a better solution would be to simply link only Infuse to trakt and not Plex (anyway the Plex-Trakt addon is deprecated and not officially supported anymore)