Updates explained

I see in the latest update under new, it says Picture in Picture. My problem is finding out about it. I know what it is, but how does it apply to infuse.
When a new feature is added, how do current users find out how to use it in infuse. Is there a location where explanations can be found. I tried the guide but couldn’t find anything.

With regard to PiP in particular, this works in the same way as Apple’s apps.

More info can be found here.

Note: Since this is an Apple-designed feature, it is not available for all video types.

Thanks for the reply. Didn’t answer my question since this is the only Apple app I use.
I had to research Apple TV to discover that it only works with Apple Siri remote which I don’t like or use.
Don’t get me wrong, I like improvements, but what is missing is how it works with infuse. This lack of information applies to all your new features that are not explained and users have to research to figure them out.
This forum seem to be the only way to find info, which is good in some occasions.

Just tried it with my Logitech Harmony remote and was able to activate and control the PIP with no problems in a similar way to the Apple remote.

I tend to agree. Maybe when an update pushes a major new feature, you could put a splash screen after it’s been updated telling you HOW to use that new feature.
And for those who don’t want to see those splash screens, put an option in the settings asking if you want them or not. That way everyone is happy.

Thanks for the tip. I finally got it working. Turned out to be nothing I would use, but I had to try it to find out.