Update or Not...?

My ATV 2 wants to update. Is this safe? or should I wait for an update to Jailbreak?

 

I've seen the post about backing up my SHSH blobs "before Friday". Is this what this is in reference to?

 

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/03/09/apple_releases_ios_4_3_with_faster_javascript_support_for_airplay_in_apps.html

 

 

[quote="benjaming.0735"]

My ATV 2 wants to update. Is this safe? or should I wait for an update to Jailbreak?

 

I've seen the post about backing up my SHSH blobs "before Friday". Is this what this is in reference to?

 

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/03/09/apple_releases_ios_4_3_with_faster_javascript_support_for_airplay_in_apps.html

[/quote]

 

DON'T UPGRADE UNTIL FIRECORE SAYS IT'S OK.

I went ahead an updated, but it didn't work.  After about 25% of Step 1-2 (preparing update), it would bomb and give me the message of Not Successful.  Everytime I try to download, I get the same error.

If you choose to update the AppleTV you will lose your jailbreak and any aTV Flash (black) installed plugins.

A 4.2 (iOS 4.3) compatible version of Seas0nPass will be available soon.