Update 4.3.0 to 4.4.4 (Not latest firmware)

I have searched around for a way to update my ATV2 to 4.4.4 but haven’t found any way of doing so. The firmware version of this one is 4.3.0 and I would like to update it to the same firmware version as my other ATV2’s (4.4.4). All guides seems to be about jailbreaking and installing newest firmware. 

Could anyone push me in the right direction?

Unless you already have saved blobs for the 4.4.4 release on that ATV2 you will not be able to install that release.

Is it that bad? Ok, well, not much to do then… Since I haven’t updated from 4.3.0 there are no saved blobs… 

You didn’t look very hard for a guide, obviously.  Glad to see my work was worthwhile… :confused:

But, as has been pointed out, without the SHSH blobs for the firmware version you want to install, there is no way to achieve this.

Yes I did search, and I found that post, but as it said downgrade or restore to a previous version I didnt think it applied. I wanted to upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4.4. I thought only going back would require blobs. Not doing an upgrade even if it wasnt to newest firmware.

But thankyou anyway. Now I know more and I guess I’ll upgrade to newest then.

So im just clearifying this for myself. I have 4.3 Blobs, but because apple doesnt sign 4.4.4 anymore i cant upgrade to 4.4.4 because i dont have 4.4.4 blobs?

Correct!    You can only upgrade to releases which Apple is still signing (unless you already have blobs for the target release).   This means that currently the only upgrade option is the 5.0.2 firmware.