Up Next List Customization

As much as I enjoy those beautiful fan arts on the Up Next List in infuse 5, I do wish more customize functions could be added to this brilliant feature to better show off my collections. The problem is the list doesn’t change if you don’t constantly add new stuff to your library, so it gets boring after a while. With that, I have a few suggestions.

1. Option for random selected movies/shows based on favorite genre/highest rated/trending/watchlist(if we can have this feature fist of course) or simply just complete randomize.
  2. List refresh periodically (hourly/daily/weekly).
  3. The number of fan arts which appear on up next list (now it is 15, could be 5, 10, 15, 20 or so).
  4. Manually assign items on to the list. This one could be a challenge UI design, I think if we can have playlist function, then it could easily be done by assigning one playlist to it.

It’s the first time I post here, just want to share some ideas, it may somehow be useful. By all means, I love this app, looking forward it getting better.

1 Like

It would also be nice to be able to remove stuff from the up next list.
For example when you add new files to your collection for testing purpose or for calibration, they stay there even after you remove the files from your collection, so it would be nice to be able to remove them for the up next list.

Thank you !
BangoO

1 Like