untethered jailbreak

Newbie to all of this have a version 5.0 will there be coming out with a

untethered jailbreak

with a working xbmc with all options working anytime soon.

Please proofread your text first so that at least grammar is somewhat correct.

Current moment (17.04.2012) ATV2 device with iOS 5.1 - 9B179b has only tethered jailbreak via Seas0nPass. Time will tell if untethered version see the day.

Xbmc Eden works already with iOS 5.1 - 9B179b version.

This is a very arrogant attitude to bring, please know that not all in here is located in US or UK, so there might be some grammar mistakes, I myself is from Denmark, and I know for a fact that there is other nationalities in here too.

This forum is for all, and his text is fine, and understandable.

I can’t stand arrogance… sorry, hence why my outburst

I agree!

When I read the original post, I wasn’t sure if it was a question or a statement. Do you all know the difference?

Is there an untethered jailbreak? ( qustion )

There is an untethered Jailbreak. ( statement )

Whats the deal?  I am waiting for a jb for 5.0 untethered… is there any NEW info??

When I read the original post, I wasn’t sure if it was a question or a statement. Do you all know the difference?

Is there an untethered jailbreak? ( qustion )

There is an untethered Jailbreak. ( statement )

Whats the deal?  I am waiting for a jb for 5.0 untethered… is there any NEW info??

It was stated many times you will know when it happens keep checking the blog http://blog.firecore.com/7776

My interpretation> I’m new to all of this, I have a atv version 5.0, will they be coming out with a untethered jailbreak with a working XBMC with all options working anytime soon?

I had no problem understanding the question even though there was no >? symbol. Not bad for my 3rd grade education :wink: