Unrecognized titles

Unrecognized titles.

There are some titles in series and films that are in Thetvdb and TheMdb in addition to other places but are not listed on Infuse.

Any solution?

I have the data in the nfo file and recognizes it but if I choose to edit metadata, it leaves it in “Other”

It doesn’t go to movies or series.

I think the best solution is when you add a source to choose whether it is Movie or series.

Show catches.

I have 55 now that are still in “Others”

I could modify 100 but manually and because it appeared in search of metadata edition.

Those 55 don’t show up and don’t take the nfo reads it and shows the information but doesn’t move it to series or movies.

I only show one besides the famous problem with the film 10x10 could simply read it from the nfo file or add a manual editing option even add or change the Infuse code for that film we have been with this problem for many years.

It is not worth changing the title because it would not be recognized by the other Plex programs, Jellyfin, DSvideo etc.


The ‘Aurora Teagarden Mystery’ entry on TheTVDB appears to be a user-created list and not an actual title.

TheTVDB has the actual titles listed as Movies.


TMDb also lists these as movies, and has them grouped into the Aurora Teagarden Mystery Collection

If you were to remove the S01E05 portion of the filename, Infuse would treat these correctly as movies and be able to pick these up automatically.

That one I fixed like separate movies.

But 10x10 is still unable to be solved as films.

Since it looks like Spanish is your native language, you may also consider using the Spanish (Latin America) title: Una Verdad Inquietante

This will be picked up automatically.

That title was in Latin America.

In Spain it’s 10x10

I am cinephilo and I like the title as it opens in Spain or the title Original.

And the original language or in Castellano.

I hate Latino audio.

10 By 10 is not the title is not recognized with my solutions.

Its original title is 10x10.

It’s like her daughter calls her only “ju” because it’s easier than saying her name.

In Spain the film was premiered with title 10x10 and its poster puts 10x10.

And that’s how it shows in the other programs.

It is not logical to change the title so that a program can read it and lose its original title and other servers.


I think you should let Infuse use the info file nfo to make it renowned well.

We’ve talked this over many years after and never solved it.

Or add some command to Infuse so that he can recognize that title.

I’ve given two more logical solutions.

1- Infuse use the nfo file information.

2- Add in the code that the title is added as a film.

There are some suggestions in past threads below which work well for this particular edge case.

The film will still appear as ‘10x10’ in Infuse if you change the filename to something else.

It’s not his title.

10x10 (2018) [h264-1080p][AC3-6ch].mkv

No problems I’ve been asking for years. I knew they weren’t going to fix it.

This wouldn’t happen if when we add sources we say it is.

I add a film folder and pointed out as favorites and content add films.

So is the same with the series.

No problem I’ll try next year :sweat_smile: