"Unknown error occurred" when trying to play videos after very scan

After every scan when I add a new video I am unable to play videos for at least a day with “Unknown error occurred” .

I understand this would be an issue after syncing a large library for the first time and hitting Googles Bandwidth limits but this happens even if I add one new video.

I have already removed then re linked to Google Drive to no avail. I am still able to stream as well as download the files directly from Google Drive.

My trial expires on Dec 8th, if I don’t find a solution by then I won’t be renewing.

It seems the issue is with Google as I’ve tried through Plex and encountering the same problem. Then after a few hours the videos began to play in Plex and when I tested in infuse they also played too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.