"Unable to access OpenSubtitles.... "

For the last 3 weeks or so I get the following when trying to fetch subtitles - " Unable to access OpenSubtitles. Check your internet connection and try again ". My internet connection is fine, so this can´t be the issue. Anyone else excperiencing this? I have tried both Infuse Pro 4 and 5 on my ATV (tvOS11.1).

You can check the status of many of the servers that work in the background with Infuse by clicking on the “Status” link at the bottom of the page.

https://stats.fireco.re/

It appears that opensubtitles has been experiencing some difficulties.

Thank you. Tried going to the OpenSubtitles sight. Appears that the site has been blocked by my ISP :frowning:

They may have blocked everyone while they do server maintenance or swap locations. Maybe James will have some insight as to what fell apart at opensubtitle.

The site is working here for me, but their API has been know to experience issues due to heavy load at times.

If it’s blocked by your ISP, then unfortunately there isn’t much we can do about that, unfortunately. :frowning:

Having this issue regularly. Perhaps it might be helpful to update the error message to something that indicates that it’s their server vs my internet?

I wish their were an alternative service you could integrate but I guess that’s a pain.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.