Here is my current setup:
- Synology NAS with library of content.
- One ATV4K on the local network connected through SMB.
- Another ATV on a remote network connected through SFTP.
- Same iCloud account used on both ATV.
- iCloud sync activated on both ATV.
Every movie is displayed twice.
Is it possible to hide duplicate?
How to know which connection will be used when launching a movie?
I don’t want to use Plex. It is a better way to configure Infuse to optimize my setup and have both ATV with the best protocol in order to stream 4K content as fast as possible (with 2 ATV including one connecting remotely, there is fiber connection in both appartments)?
What should I do?