TV sitcom not in the metadata

Hi.

I have finally found out how to write the name of TV series/sitcoms in order to have them correctly shown in Infuse ???

But now I can’t get Frasier right as the metadata don’t exist ? What to do now??

Regards Jesper

Not sure what issue you’re having but “Frasier.S01E01.mkv” worked right away for pulling the metadata from thetvdb.com.

How are you naming the files?

Hmm I have named it Fraiser.S01.E01.mp4

Remove the dot between the S01 and the E01 so it’s S01E01 that should get you going. That the format that works best for me.

Now I have tried to remove the dot between S01 and E01 as you said but still no luck :frowning:

I also tried to edit Metadata directly on the episode but there are no Fraiser to find at all !?!?

After you remove the dot, then go back and try the edit metadata. It should find it now.

Sorry but no - it just says No results found.!

It is so strange as I have been doing all my sitcoms like this and it works fine - Will.and.Grace.S01.E01.mp4 - that works beautifully

I just figured out your problem.

Ready to kick yourself?

You have Frasier spelled F R A I S E R. transpose the “IS” to “SI” :slight_smile: I can’t tell you how many times I’ve done that with other names.

Oh my f… god !! You are right :smiley:

Thats the stupidities mistake I have made in a long time ha ha…

Thank you for all your help - You made my day!

Glad to be able to help out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.