TV shows on Google Drive not showing in Library view

Hi,

I have some TV episodes uploaded to Google Drive, however, the folders aren’t showing up in the library view under TV Shows. When clicking on the Files tab, I can see the folders I’ve added from my Google Drive that I have added as favourites, artwork and episodes are all present and correct, but nothing is showing up in my library view, not even categorised as Others. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

I’m having the same issue

I’ve just download one of the tv show episodes on my Google Drive to my phone, and it is now showing up in the TV Shows section, however, it’s only this one downloaded episode. The other episodes that haven’t been downloaded still don’t display in the TV Shows section.

If you view the Library Settings screen (top item listed when tapping the Library icon in the top right corner of the home screen) is your Google Drive favorites listed and selected? Only Favorites with a check mark next to them will be included in the Library.

Hi James,

Thanks for replying. Yes, my Google favourites are selected. I have 2 folders favourited from Plex which display in the library, and 2 from Google which display nothing in the library…oh…wait! I’ve just opened up infuse to take a screenshot of my library settings page and now the TV series i’ve added to google drive are showing in my library! :smiley:

I must have just been taken it’s time to show up? That’s taken quite a while though, the content was added to Google drive around 5 hours ago and it’s only just appeared, where as it was visible in the file section as soon as I had uploaded it. Either wa, it looks to be working now!

Great! :smiley:

FWIW, indexing from Google Drive can take a little bit of time, but we’re working on a few ways to speed this up for future versions.