TV Coverart

I am having trouble getting the TV series and season cover art set how I want them. I have followed the naming scheme from Metadata 101 as outlined below. Also my TV series are grouped in folders by series/season/episodes.

Season poster
seriesname/season 1-poster.jpg

All Seasons poster
seriesname/season-all-poster.jpg

Series poster (available only while using Library)
seriesname/poster.png

But nothing seems to work. The series is Smallville. For some reason, Infuse doesn’t display a cover art for the series, but it does have Seasons cover art and episode info, but the cover art for the series is just the blank folder icon with the series name displayed. I have used the All Seasons poster and Series poster naming scheme above and put the picture files in the series folder, but it still won’t display anything. Also I tried to change season 10’s cover art using the naming scheme for Season poster above and placing it in the individual season folder. It didn’t register either.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I figured it out. I was putting ‘Smallville’ where it said seriesname, I didn’t realize that it just meant put it in that particular folder. It’s crazy how well this software works if the user is smart enough to follow directions! Thanks for all of the work guys.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.