TV and radio stream

Hi,

will it possible to integrate and keep in favorite or else some Live TV stream and radio channels ?

I would like to watch CNN, France 24, some BBC and listen to French radio station and some npr’s, bbc’s … ?

Is it possible as of now, and if not, could it be for the next version >?

thanks

sebastien

Hi

What’s about Zattoo? Has anyone installed Zattoo on ATV 2.2 successfull? I have installed the new Zattoo Version 3.3.1Beta. I can start the application but when I choose a channel, the app crashes!

Thanks for your help!

Hmmm, I’ve never heard of that program. I’ll give it a try and let you know.

Seems great but they are still not available for the USA.

But this soft seems perfect!

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply! Zattoo operates in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Norway, France, UK, Switzerland and Spain. Other countries are planned! They have offices in Ann Arbor, Michigan / USA and Zürich, Switzerland.

It would be great if Zattoo works on aTV - at least in Europe you would surely make new friends for aTV Flash to win! :smiley:

At this point, I would like to thank you for your work and the super cool tool. I just still lacks a TV streamer (such as Zattoo) for the ultimate Media Station.

If you need a working Account to test, no problem!

I look forward to your feedback!

I also would like to see Zatoo on my ATV, however i think Boxee will eventual support something like this, so join the Alpha and ask for this in their forum, if you need invites let me know, i have plenty!!

I am in the USA, and I know Zattoo does not work “yet” here ; but if some of teh channel will do (and I knwo they will) I will be interrested in testing it!

I mostly watched French channels (France 24, BFM Tv …)

Let me know,

Sebastien