Trakt - Watched Status Progress not showing fully watched

I’m trying to see as I have a bunch of media that’s marked watched in Plex and on Trakt, but when I turn on the watched progress, I see almost all the pie marked.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet is a picture of the percentage bar.

I can fix it by marking it watched as it shows that option, but not sure I want to do that for my library as I have too many items to hit.

Is there a setting or something I’m missing or just not understanding so everything shows watched as it does in plex?

When streaming from Plex (via the Connect to Plex option) Infuse will rely on the watched info stored in Plex, and not Trakt.

For the affected files, can you try tapping the ‘Refresh’ option in Infuse to see if that makes any difference for you?

If I hit refresh it still stays the same.

If I check the movie in plex, it is marked played and doesn’t show up on the unplayed list.

Is there something else I should check in plex as it seems like it’s showing the movie as 96% played or something.

It seems to be reporting “Playback Progress” on the file as opposed to grabbing the Watched/Unwatched Status.

You can recreate if you play something for say 50% and stop, mark it as watched. The watched flag is set but your progress is only 50%.

So I don’t think this is a bug after all per se as I figured out what was going on.

• If a movie is watched in plex, it can still have playback progress if someone plays part of it and stops so it shows ‘watched’ but might be at 50% if someone was rewatching a movie

I found a little utility at: GitHub - sharkykh/TraktPlaybackProgressManager: Manage and remove your playback progress items stored on Trakt.tv and removed all my playback progress and cleaned up all my watched stuff so it looks good now.

So a watched item can have playback progress is the morale of the story and it will not show up on your unplayed list since it is marked played.

Ah, good info to know.

Thanks for following up. :slight_smile:

Hmm. Not sure it is actually solved as if someone plays a few seconds of a movie, it defaults back to having a percentage watched since it scrobbles the playback progress.

I think it’s just grabbing the wrong thing as it should show watched from the same way Plex does rather than off the playback percentage.