trakt.tv problem - Time watched

Hi!

First of all I would like to say how much i like Infuse. It’s my one and only choice to watch videos on my iPad.

The integration with trakt.tv works fine for me, except one litte problem. Today i saw that the “time watched” which is submitted to trakt is wrong. 
I’ve watched a couple of shows today, some of them 30 minutes and some of them 60 minutes long. Trakt recorded 3 hours and 6 hours for these shows -.-

Is this a known problem or am I the only one with this problem?

Thx for the help and keep up the good work

Greetings!

Thanks for your kind words.

We haven’t seen any issues like this, so it may be an Infuse issue, trakt issue, or both.

Can you provide a bit more info about the items that were played, and a rough idea on how long should have been shown in trakt?

Thanks for the quick response.

Here is a link to my charts page - http://trakt.tv/user/egg0r/charts
All shows which are listed with 3 hours are normally 30 minutes long. For example, I’ve watched 1 episode of Futurama which is definitely 30 minutes long and I’ve only watched it once, but trakt/infuse recoreded 3 hours for that.

I’m using iOS 7.0.2 and the newest version of the infuse app on an iPad mini. The problem seems to excist for quite some time because my charts seem to be messed up a little ;)

Thanks for the details.

We’ll look into this and see if we can track down what’s going on.

I’ve just noticed that same issue. 30minutes show is scrobbled as 3 hours.

This is happening for me too, using Infuse on the ATV2. Shows that are 22 or 42 minutes long are shown as 3 Hours.

http://trakt.tv/user/willynanita/charts

Movies show the correct time, though.

There must be something wrong with trakt, in my calendar there are shows that I haven’t added or seen.

Thanks - we’re looking into this now.

Same problem for me. I watched total 120 minutes but trakt shows 8 hours. But sync over xbmc shows correct time. 

Sorry for the delay on this.

We did manage to track down the cause of this, and will have the fix available in the next update. :)