Trakt Big Issue

Hi all,
I have a serious issue with Trakt:
I’m coming from Kodi (where you can force Trakt update) and I have a big collection in Trakt, the first time I populated my library in Infuse, everything went fine and watched/unwatched status perfectly synced with Trakt.
Today I added some movies and some new tv shows, but nothing happen in Trakt.
If i go to "Collected " in Trakt there are all my previous collected movies and shows, but the new added.
The strange thing is: if I watch an episode or a movie from my “old” collection, the status is correctly updated to Trakt. (So something is working, I presume)
Only the new movies/shows added to infuse library won’t update on Trakt.
So where I’m wrong?

I’m on Infuse Pro 5.7

Thx in advance

I found this post from James:

“Currently, Infuse won’t send any info about your files to to trakt until you actually start to watch something, however we are planning to look into adding collection syncing in an upcoming version.”

But it’s an old post…as far as you know, syncing with Trakt still works this way?
In this case, if I want a new entry (movie or tv show) to appears in my Trakt collection, I have to manually add a movie/tv show on Trakt web site ?

Thanks

In this case, if I want a new entry (movie or tv show) to appears in my Trakt collection, I have to manually add a movie/tv show on Trakt web site ?

Only if you want to add it without watching it! As soon as you start watching the entry it will be added to Trakt by inFuse.

Thx itimpi, I noticed that.
In my case it will be added in Trakt, but only to “Recently watched” and not to “Collection”.

So I’d wish to know if this the normal behaviour or there is some bugs in my build.

Thx again

Sorry, someone can clarify the correct behaviour of Trakt integration?

Infuse will sync your watched history with Trakt, so it stays in sync with other devices.

A bit more info on what is synced can be found here.

Thx James, so if I add an entry in Infuse, the same entry will not be added to my Trakt collection but only to my watched history.
Is it correct?

Correct.

If you add a video to Infuse, that video will only appear in your Trakt account if you start to watch it, or mark it as watched in Infuse.

Is there a way to actually get my Infuse collection to show up as part of my Trakt collection without having to start watching them all?

Not at the moment.

It’s a planned feature tough, so hopefully it will be possible in the not too distant future:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.