Time Capsule and BIG movies folder.

I can access, browse and play any files on my movies folder (1.4TB). But whenever I stop the movie (it does not matter if it’s playing a 600MB .avi or a huge 10GB .mkv) Infuse gets the dreaded ‘An error ocurred. The operation could not be completed’. This also happens when the movie ends and I go back to the movies folder. I can pause the movie no problem, though.

After that, I can’t access anymore the TimeCapsule via Infuse (not from the ATV4, not from the iPad and not from the iPhone) even if I restart the ATV4. The only solution so far is restarting the Time Capsule itself.

It must be an Infuse bug, because VLC keeps working flawlessly from the ATV4. I’ve never had this problem with my TV Shows folder (which is way smaller and divided in folders). Could it be because all the movies are in the same folder?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem, ATV 4 + Time Capsule 3TB + Infuse Pro v4.2. Some progress or workaround to fix this problem? Thanks.

We’ve included a few improvements in this area in the 4.3 update, which will be available soon.

Hopefully these help resolve what’s going on. :slight_smile: