The same look on all my devices

I think the Infuse Home Screen on Apple TV
Is the best looking version. I would like to have all these on my iOS devices including the Mac. minor differences I know but I like the looks of the favorites on Apple TV

7 Likes

Hello,
I love infuse iOS and I am using now Mac OS version with love.
But personally I don’t like the Lateral bar and would love to have the same interface like Apple TV

Is it possible to get it ?
Anyway thanks for the amazing job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
For the moment I still use zidoo player for my tv but as soon as possible I would love use my Mac mini with Apple TV remote and use infuse.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post to a currently running thread for this suggestion.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

2 Likes

thanks you

This would really do a lot. While the lateral bar is a nonissue on the macbook while using the trackpad, it is when using any mac connected to the TV or as in my recent case, having the gorgeous M1 iMac and being 4 meters apart from it.

One could easily “fix” this by using Kodi, but that’s not the reason we’re here after all… Please enable some interface like the Apple TV version so one can easily navigate using the keyboard arrows, enter and backspace/esc or even the Apple Remote